Access to Online Journals
- What do I do when asked for a password?
- How do I access the Library's electronic resources when I am off campus?
- I am located in Frederick/Baltimore. Why can't I access some journals online?
Ordering Journal Articles or Books
- Do I have to submit my manuscript to PubMed Central?
- What are Journal Impact Factors?
- How can I find information to supplement an incomplete article citation?
- How can I renew books I've checked out?
- Where can I find information on books and journals at the National Library of Medicine?
- Where can I find information on print journal issue arrivals at the NIH Library?
- Where can I find information on the collections of the Neuroscience Center and the NIAID Rockledge Libraries?
- How can I obtain Library privileges?
- When is the Library open?
- How can I get an article translated?
- What does it cost to have someone edit my manuscript?
- Where is the book collection?
- Where can I get reference help?
- Where are the restrooms?
- Where is the campus phone?
- How can I learn more about the Library?
- Whom do I contact if I am having trouble accessing one of the Library's electronic resources?
- What is your selection criteria for choosing Internet Resources?
EndNote, Reference Manager, and Other Citation Management Tools
- How can I download or edit an EndNote Output Style?
- How can I download or edit a Reference Manager Output Style?
Private Study Carrels
Services for the Public