Access to Online Journals
- What do I do when asked for a password?
- How do I access the library's electronic resources when I am off campus?
Ordering Journal Articles or Books
- How do I request library materials (articles, books, etc.)?
- What are the library's photocopying policies?
- Do I have to submit my manuscript to PubMed Central?
- What are journal impact factors?
- How can I find information to supplement an incomplete article citation?
- How can I renew books I've checked out?
- Where can I find information on books and journals at the National Library of Medicine?
- Where can I find information on print journal issue arrivals at the NIH Library?
- Where can I find information on the collections of the Neuroscience Center and the NIAID Rockledge Libraries?
- How can I obtain library privileges?
- When is the library open?
- How can I get an article translated?
- What does it cost to have someone edit my manuscript?
- Where is the book collection?
- Where can I get reference help?
- Where is the campus phone?
- How can I learn more about the library?
- Whom do I contact if I am having trouble accessing one of the library's electronic resources?
EndNote, Reference Manager, and Other Citation Management Tools
- How can I download or edit an EndNote Output Style?
- How can I download or edit a Reference Manager Output Style?
Private Study Carrels
Services for the Public