The NIH Library is pleased to present a one-day bioinformatics workshop and several bioinformatics classes this month, all offered online. Click the links below for more detailed information and to register.
BIOINFORMATICS WORKSHOP: Single-Cell Sequencing
May 20, 9:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. | Learn more and register
- Strategies and Methods in scRNA-seq Data Analysis, Li Jia, Bioinformatician, NIH Library
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls in Single Cell RNA-Seq Experiments, Michael Kelly, Senior Scientist, Single Cell Analysis Facility, Frederick National Laboratory
- The Applications of Current Single Cell Sequencing, Brian J. Henson, Senior Specialist, Illumina, Inc.
- Single Cell Analysis in Partek Flow, Uchenna Emechebe, Genomic Application Scientist, Partek Inc.
- Identifying and Interpreting the Human Liver Cellular Landscape using OmicSoft and IPA, Eric Seiser, Senior Application Scientist, QIAGEN Bioinformatics
- Variant Selection in Genomics DNA Sequences
May 7, 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. | Learn more and register
- DNASTAR Lasergene Demonstration and Training Workshop
May 8, 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. | Learn more and register
- RNA-Seq Analysis Training
May 18, 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. | Learn more and register
- DNA-Seq and ATAC-Seq Data Analysis in Partek Flow
May 19, 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. | Learn more and register
- Microarray Methylation Data Analysis in Partek Genomic Suite
May 19, 1:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m. | Learn more and register
- Single Cell RNA-Seq Data Analysis in Partek Flow
May 21, 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. | Learn more and register
- RNA-Seq Data Analysis in Partek Flow
May 21, 1:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m. | Learn more and register
- Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA)
May 28, 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. | Learn more and register
The NIH Library in Building 10 serves the information needs of NIH staff and select Department of Health and Human Services agencies. The NIH Library is part of the Office of Research Services in the Office of the Director. NIH Library classes, events, resources, and services, subscribe to our e-news.
Last modified date: Wed, 05/20/2020 - 2:43pm