We want to thank our customers who participated in the May 2019 Information Desk survey. You gave us an overall satisfaction rating of 95%. Here's how you rated us in each of the survey areas:
- Courteousness of staff: 99%
- Timeliness of response to request: 98%
- Confidence that staff member understood the question: 97%
- Completeness of the information received: 96%
- Accuracy of the information received: 94%
- Very likely to recommend the Information Desk: 95%
Here are some of the great comments we received:
- “3D printing is fantastic!”
- “...All staff members I have encountered are always very helpful.”
- “I feel the library will always have the answers I am looking for.”
- “Helped me to utilize the Technology Hub services and the Digital Production Studio.”
We also appreciate comments on how we can improve. Here's an example of a comment we received and what we did about it:
- “Computer workstations take a long time to boot up.” The NIH Library Systems Office replaced all computers on the raised platform and the Library has received numerous positive comments about their improved speed.
We would love to hear from you. Please share your comments and suggestions with the NIH Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
The NIH Library in Building 10 serves the information needs of NIH staff and select Department of Health and Human Services agencies. The NIH Library is part of the Office of Research Services in the Office of the Director. NIH Library classes, events, resources, and services, subscribe to our e-news.