Turn your mobile device or desktop into a personalized, portable journal bookshelf!
With BrowZine you can browse, read, and follow thousands of the NIH Library’s collection of research journals using your mobile device or your computer. Build a personalized bookshelf of your favorite journals and sync them across all your devices to:
- Receive notifications when new issues of your favorite research journals are published
- Keep up with the latest articles in your field
- Download articles to read offline
- Save articles to EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, Dropbox, or other services
- Share links to articles with others via email, Facebook, or Twitter
Learn more about BrowZine in this short video: vimeo.com/52663192.
The NIH Library in Building 10 serves the information needs of NIH staff and select Department of Health and Human Services agencies. The NIH Library is part of the Office of Research Services in the Office of the Director. NIH Library classes, events, resources, and services, subscribe to our e-news.
Last modified date: Thu, 01/30/2020 - 3:26pm