The NIH Library is pleased to introduce full-text article-level discovery. With this enhanced capability, you can now search the full-text of articles directly from the main search box on the Library’s homepage.
This new feature allows you to search across all the NIH Library's resources at one time, including databases, books, and journals, and now the full text of millions of journal articles as well:
- Go to the NIH Library homepage
- Use the main search box to search for specific articles, research topics, journals, databases, books, or eBooks
- Use "Refine my results" on the sidebar to filter your results
- Click through to view, download, view issue contents, or request through document delivery, depending on the item
- Save your search results to EndNote or other bibliographic management tool
Just one search to find what you need for your research.
For questions or comments, use our Ask a Question webform.
The NIH Library in Building 10 serves the information needs of NIH staff and select Department of Health and Human Services agencies. The NIH Library is part of the Office of Research Services in the Office of the Director. NIH Library classes, events, resources, and services, subscribe to our e-news.
Last modified date: Tue, 10/01/2019 - 3:37pm