The NIH Library Technology Hub (or "Tech Hub") is a physical and virtual space designed to facilitate collaboration at NIH, to encourage exploration of research-focused cutting-edge technology, and to inspire innovation in the government.
In the Tech Hub, you can:
- Print a 3D model for free on an Airwolf HD2x, a Makerbot Replicator 2 or 2x, or a uPrint SE Plus printer.
- Reserve a high-powered collaborative workspace that supports 3D modeling and printing, bioinformatics, data management and visualization, graphic design, mobile application and web development, geographical information systems (GIS), and more.
- Browse the library’s collection on an iPad mini or Google Nexus 7 tablet.
- Visualize your data on a 65" touch screen.
- Take a class in or receive a consultation on 3D modeling and printing, business intelligence, data visualization, geographic information systems, and more.
- Share ideas, learn about best practices, and find collaborative opportunities through a community of practice.
The Technology Hub is free and open to NIH staff during library open hours.
For additional information, visit https://nihlibrary.nih.gov/services/technology-hub.
Last modified date: Fri, 08/27/2021 - 4:48pm