The NIH Library is here to help you—online—with your teleworking information and research needs. This week, we are sharing top-level online services, training, and resources available from the NIH Library. In the coming weeks, we will feature additional online offerings under each of these main areas.
- Ask A Question: contact us with your information questions
- Get Help: use our “get help” forms to request materials, suggest a resource, get editing assistance, and more (most of our library services remain available during this time)
- Find Your Librarian: contact your librarian for personalized assistance—each Institute or Center has their own dedicated informationist or specialized librarian
- Training classes: sign up for online classes in bioinformatics, databases, technology, writing and publishing, and other topics
- Consultations: contact us to get personalized help with using our resources, conducting a systematic review, getting help with your bioinformatics questions, and more
- Tutorials: check out our collection of on-demand, online tutorials which are ideal for self-paced learning
- Journals: access over 12,000 online current and historical journals, most with complete archives
- eBooks: extend your research with our collection of over 160,000 scholarly eBooks
- Databases: search over 50 reference databases including PubMed@NIH, Web of Science, Scopus, and UpToDate
Contact us today for assistance with your information and research needs.
The NIH Library in Building 10 serves the information needs of NIH staff and select Department of Health and Human Services agencies. The NIH Library is part of the Office of Research Services in the Office of the Director. NIH Library classes, events, resources, and services, subscribe to our e-news.
Last modified date: Fri, 08/27/2021 - 4:45pm