NIH and HHS staff are invited to attend Pathway Studio training on October 29th, organized by the NIH Library Bioinformatics Support Program. The free training will be held in the NIH Library Training Room, Building 10, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Registration is required (use the link provided below).
Learn to use Pathway Studio Web, an integrated online research solution that combines a large knowledgebase of extracted scientific facts with analytical and visualization tools. Pathway Studio helps researchers better understand the underlying biology from experimental, clinical, and literature-based evidence.
The training session will focus on pathway building and high-throughput data analysis.
- Navigate Pathway Studio Web and utilize embedded tools for pathway analysis
- Create de novo pathways and biological association networks using the knowledgebase of facts extracted from scientific literature
- Import and analyze gene expression data
- Build new models or validate existing ones for diseases and cell processes
- Leverage the Pathway Studio knowledgebase to build research hypotheses and to verify findings
- Explore cause & effect interactions contained in your experimental data
- Create fast report generation from expression data analysis
The class will be taught by Pathway Studio staff and is open to NIH and HHS staff.
For more information about the class, and to register, please go to http://nihlibrary.beta.libcal.com/event/2138666.
The NIH Library Bioinformatics Support Program has licensed Pathway Studio for NIH staff on one of its high performance workstations. Access information is available at http://nihlibrary.beta.libcal.com/booking/bioinformatics-workstations.