NIH and HHS staff are invited to attend the Pathway Studio training on May 20th organized by the NIH Library Bioinformatics Support Program. The free training will be held in the NIH Library Training Room, Building 10, from 1 to 3 p.m. Registration is required (use the link provided below).
Learn to use the Pathway Studio Web, an integrated online research solution that combines a large knowledgebase of extracted scientific facts and analytical and visualization tools. Pathway Studio helps researchers better understand the underlying biology from experimental, clinical, and literature-based evidence.
Pathway Studio Web is platform independent and can be used on both PC and Mac computers.
The training session focus will be on pathway building and high-throughput data analysis.
- Navigate Pathway Studio Web and utilize embedded tools for pathway analysis
- Create de novo pathways and biological association networks using the knowledgebase of facts extracted from scientific literature
- Import and analyze gene expression data
- Build new models or validate existing ones for diseases and cell processes
- Leverage the Pathway Studio knowledgebase to build research hypotheses and to verify findings
- Explore cause & effect interactions contained in your experimental data
- Fast report generation from expression data analysis.
The class will be taught by Pathway Studio staff and is free and open to NIH (and HHS) staff.
Registration for this class is no longer available.
NIH Library Bioinformatics Support Program has licensed Pathway Studio for NIH staff on one of its high performance workstation. Its access information is at http://nihlibrary.libcal.com/booking/bioinformatics-workstations?s=bioinformatics-workstations
The NIH Library in Building 10 serves the information needs of NIH staff and select Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) agencies.
Last modified date: Tue, 01/09/2018 - 1:38pm