AccessMedicine is a comprehensive online resource that provides instant access to leading medical textbooks, instructional videos, and study and self-assessment tools. The NIH Library’s subscription to AccessMedicine includes:
- Latest editions of over 100 core biomedical and health sciences textbooks, including Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Hurst's The Heart, and Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics
- Multimedia library with examination and procedural videos, patient safety modules, and animations
- Exam preparation and self-assessment tools
- CME credit for topic research (learn more)
- Quick reference tools, including practice guidelines and diagnostic tests
AccessMedicine is available to NIH and HHS staff via the NIH network. Create a free MyAccess account to use AccessMedicine remotely, bookmark your favorite content, and track your self-assessment progress. You can also use your MyAccess account to log in to the AccessMedicine app to view content from your mobile device.
The NIH Library in Building 10 serves the information needs of NIH staff and select Department of Health and Human Services agencies. The NIH Library is part of the Office of Research Services in the Office of the Director. NIH Library classes, events, resources, and services, subscribe to our e-news.
Last modified date: Wed, 05/13/2020 - 1:09pm