Thank you to everyone who participated in our September 2015 Library Resource Collection survey. The results will be used to help make future collection decisions.
- 149 respondents from 19 ICs with feedback on:
- 140 Basic Science journals,
- 60 Clinical Care journals,
- 50 Behavioral/Social Sciences journals,
- 13 Public Health journals, and
- 12 databases.
Selected sample of comments collected from survey responses on our collection include:
- This is a GREAT resource!
- The journals are a wonderful resource for my lab (now that I can read them online).
- Thanks for providing us such a great resource!
- The NIH Library does an excellent job of having such a wide range of good quality journals available.
- No complaints - from my perspective you all do a wonderful job. Thank you.