Announcements & News
- The NIH Library offers classes, services, and resources to guide you through your writing and publishing process.
- Visit us! NIH Library reading room: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:00 pm, online: nihlibrary.nih.gov. We hope to see you in person or online soon!
- Trial access to the JoVE Encyclopedia of Experiments (through June 30): advanced research experiments demonstrated in videos and animations.
- The NIH Library is pleased to introduce UpToDate Advanced, an enhanced version of UpToDate. NIH staff can now use two additional tools in the expanded version of this evidence-based application.
- The NIH Library is pleased to offer trial access to NEJM Evidence through June 30, 2022.
- The NIH Library’s Systematic Review Service is available to guide you through the entire systematic review process, including classes, consultations, and resources.
- We look forward to seeing you in person again! Starting Monday, April 25, the NIH Library, in Building 10, will be open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Use Derwent Innovations Index (DII) to discover patent information. DII includes more than 51 million inventions from 59 worldwide patent-issuing authorities.
Have you ever been doing online research and come across the NIH Library’s Full-text Plus! button? If so, you have experienced how the NIH Library staff is working behind the scenes to make sure you have seamless access to full-text content. We are always looking for ways to improve these services. Starting in October, we are introducing NIH Library Go, which will replace the Full-text Plus! button.