Announcements & News
- The NIH Library August and September classes are now available for registration.
- Join us for the Scholarly Publishing Symposium on October 19, 2022, during which experts will share tools and techniques that can help you make your research easier to find and have a greater impact.
- The NIH Library is pleased to offer trial access to NEJM Evidence through June 30, 2022.
- The NIH Library’s Systematic Review Service is available to guide you through the entire systematic review process, including classes, consultations, and resources.
- We look forward to seeing you in person again! Starting Monday, April 25, the NIH Library, in Building 10, will be open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Use Derwent Innovations Index (DII) to discover patent information. DII includes more than 51 million inventions from 59 worldwide patent-issuing authorities.
The NIH Library is making EndNote X8 available to NIH, HHS, and CMS staff through December 31, 2017. This license allows anyone directly associated with NIH to download or upgrade to the latest edition of EndNote, and can be installed on a total of three computers per user.