Announcements & News
- The NIH Library’s Systematic Review Service offers classes, consultations, and resources to guide you through your entire systematic review process.
- Join us for a special "Introduction to Bibliometrics" training series this September!
- The NIH Library is pleased to offer trial access to NEJM Evidence through June 30, 2022.
- The NIH Library’s Systematic Review Service is available to guide you through the entire systematic review process, including classes, consultations, and resources.
- We look forward to seeing you in person again! Starting Monday, April 25, the NIH Library, in Building 10, will be open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Use Derwent Innovations Index (DII) to discover patent information. DII includes more than 51 million inventions from 59 worldwide patent-issuing authorities.