Bradley Otterson joined the library as a reference librarian and instructor in 2001.
Point of Contact
He serves as a Point of Contact who facillitates information requests, projects, or other services for these ICs:
He teaches how to gather information and organize it into bibliographic software.
He provides references services.
He oversees several systems.
He is involved in the modeling and configuring of different information systems.
He is interested in renovation projects and maintenance of the facility.
What Can Bradley Otterson Do For You
- Provide comprehensive searching of the scientific and grey literature.
- Develop and conduct individual or group instruction on how to search, collect, and manage scientific and public data, both online and in-person.
- Create research or news alerts to keep up-to-date on research or topics of interest.
- Assist with manuscript preparation (e.g., selecting an appropriate journal, formatting the paper and references, receiving support for paper submission and more).
- Consult on special projects involving the locating, organizing, analyzing, and synthesizing of information.
Last modified date: Wed, 01/15/2020 - 4:20pm