Cancer Control PLANET
- Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T. portal provides access to data and resources that can help planners, program staff, and researchers design, implement and evaluate evidence-based cancer control programs.
- The Community Tool Box is a free, online resource for those working to build healthier communities and bring about social change. Our mission is to promote community health and development by connecting people, ideas, and resources.
Evidence-based Behavioral Training Portal
Online repository of EBP training modules.
Evidence-based Public Health
- Features slides from a EBPH course developed by the Prevention Research Center in St. Louis.
Introduction to Evidence Based Public Health (EBPH) Online Course
- This course was produced by William Baldyga, MA, DrPH of the Institute for Health Research and Policy, University of Illinois at Chicago. Development of this course was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Mid America Public Health Training Center, and the School of Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago.
Public Health Information and Data Tutorial
This module covers the emerging area of evidence-based public health. It provides a:
- comprehensive overview of concepts in best evidence
- distinguishes between evidence-based medicine and evidence-based public health
- explores resources that provide evidence-based practice information
- helps to develop techniques for searching and finding research to support best evidence in the field of public health
NIH Library Service: