As the 2020 Bibliometrics & Research Assessment Symposium has transitioned from in-person to online, we are adapting a Code of Conduct to reflect the virtual environment. We value your attendance and want to make your experience positive and productive through an open exchange of ideas in a professional setting.
- In order to attend this virtual conference, you must have registered online from the NIH Library website. You will receive a WebEx link in late September to join the conference. Due to seat limitations, please do not share or forward the link to other people.
- Symposium presentations are WebEx based and listen- and view-only. We encourage attendees to use the chat box to raise questions.
- Poster sessions are split across the 3 days (October 7-9) of programming and will take place in dedicated Slack channels. Each poster has a designated live (text-based) poster Q&A session that is scheduled on Slack (11 am-12 pm EDT on either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday). We strongly encourage attendees to view and/or listen to the poster content ahead of time and come to the sessions with prepared questions.
- Posters are open for viewing from October 5 to 9.
- Unacceptable behaviors may result in immediate removal from accessing the online meeting and Slack channels. Unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form
- Disruption of presentations during sessions
- Recording of sessions without permission
- Distribution of promotion materials, special offers, or any for-profit product announcements.
Last modified date: Thu, 09/17/2020 - 2:47pm