The NIH Library provides access to several tools that can help with data analysis. For a complete list of these tools, please consult the following resources page. Additionally, we can provide basic support for getting your data formatted for analysis in any NIH Library provided tool. Statistical support is also provided by the NIH Clinical Biostatistics and Clinical Epidemiology Service (BCES). Charges for BCES services may apply. Please contact Dr. Paul Wakim (BCES Chief) for details.
- One-on-one consultations
- Assistance with statistical aspects of research design (experimental, prospective, or retrospective)
- Data analysis, reporting, and graphics
- Interpretation of results
- Editing support on the statistical methods section of journal submissions
- Published material review on validity of study design, statistical methods and/or interpretation of results
Submit a request for a statistics consultation on the Library's website.
Interested in learning about the NIH Library Data Services classes? If so, please consult our Training Calendar. You may contact Doug Joubert (NIH Library) for more information about our programs, services, or training.
Last modified date: Tue, 09/24/2019 - 1:23pm