The NIH Library provides access to several tools that can help with data analysis. For a complete list of these tools, consult our data analysis, processing, and visualization tools page. Additionally, we can provide basic support for getting your data formatted for analysis in any NIH Library provided tool.
- One-on-one consultations
- Assistance with statistical aspects of research design (experimental, prospective, or retrospective)
- Data analysis, reporting, and graphics
- Interpretation of results
- Editing support on the statistical methods section of journal submissions
- Published material review on validity of study design, statistical methods and/or interpretation of results
Submit a request for a statistics consultation on the Library's website.
Interested in learning about the NIH Library Data Services classes? Consult our training calendar.
Statistical support is also provided by the NIH Clinical Biostatistics and Clinical Epidemiology Service (BCES). Charges for BCES services may apply. Contact Dr. Paul Wakim (BCES Chief) for details.
Last modified date: Wed, 06/30/2021 - 9:02pm