The NIH Library is pleased to offer statistical support services for NIH staff and select HHS agencies. Managed by the Library’s Data Services team, these services feature training classes, consultations, and tutorials.
The NIH Library offers statistics classes that focus on statistical principles and the use of software for the analysis, design, and interpretation of research investigations. These classes are taught in collaboration with the NIH Clinical Center Biostatistics and Clinical Epidemiology Consult Service (BCES). Learn more about upcoming classes and register through the following link: NIH Library - Training & Events Calendar
Consultations and Tutorials
The NIH Library also offers one-on-one statistics consultations and tutorials. Submit a request to get assistance with such topics as:
- Statistical aspects of research design
- Data editing and clean up
- Data analysis and reporting
- Interpretation of results
- Editing on statistical methods section of journal submissions
- Tutorials on using statistical software
For more information, please contact Pam Katzen Burrows, firstname.lastname@example.org.