Drupal 8 at HHS
- Registration Closed
- Sep 27, 2018 (10:00 AM to 11:30 AM)
- NIH Library Training Room | Online
- MaShana Davis
If you are migrating to Drupal 8, or even just thinking about it, consider attending the Drupal 8 at HHS meeting on Thursday, September 27, 10–11:30 a.m. This is a great opportunity for you to learn about Drupal 8 from industry experts and your colleagues across the Department. Representatives from the following agencies will speak about their experience and best practices related to Drupal 8:
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- NIH Library
- Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Digital Communication Division
- Acquia: provider of products, services, and technical support for Drupal
This free event will be held in-person at the NIH Library on the main NIH campus in Bethesda, MD and virtually via WebEx. Registration is required and is available online for in-person or virtual attendance.
About Drupal and the HHS Drupal Community of Practice
Drupal is an open source content management framework for building a wide range of web applications, from basic websites to complex API-driven architectures. The main NIH website and the NIH Library website are two of the many NIH sites built using Drupal.
The HHS Drupal Community of Practice, open to all HHS staff, is used to raise awareness of Drupal to the HHS community and to provide a platform to exchange ideas and share best practices. The CoP is led by the NIH Web Authors Group (WAG) Drupal Community and is presented by the NIH Library. To stay connected, join the listserv and bookmark the Drupal Community website.