Introduction to R Data Types
- Registration Closed
- May 14, 2018
- 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- NIH Library Training Room
The NIH Library's Data Services program provides classes on a variety of topics related to managing, analyzing, and visualizing data.
The class is part of our Introduction to R Series. These classes are designed to teach non-programmers to write modular code and to introduce best practices for using R for data analysis and data visualization.
- Describe the major R data types
- Discuss the primary methods for importing data into RStudio
- Describe R data frames
- Perform basic operations on R data frames
- Dealing with missing data in R