Partek Flow Single Cell RNA-Seq Data Analysis
- Registration Closed
- Apr 24, 2018
- 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- NIH Library Training Room
Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary field that develops methods and software tools for understanding biological data. As an interdisciplinary field of science, bioinformatics combines computer science, statistics, mathematics, and engineering to analyze and interpret biological data.
Single Cell RNA-Seq Data Analysis in Partek Flow
Students will learn how to identify cell populations and detect differentially expressed genes in a simple Single Cell RNA-Seq experiment with the point-and-click interface in Partek Flow:
- Import data
- Filter cells using interactive QA/QC charts
- Filter and normalize Single Cell RNA-Seq data
- Visualize cell populations using the interactive 3D t-SNE plot
- Overlay gene expression and pathway signatures on the 3D t-SNE plot
- Select and classify cells on the 3D t-SNE plot
- Detect differentially expressed genes
- Filter a gene list
- Identify enriched GO terms
- Visualize cell-level results using heat maps, volcano plots, and violin plots
Acquire working knowledge of tools available to NIH researchers for Single Cell RNA-Seq data analysis.
Hands-on Single Cell RNA-Seq training on Partek Flow.
Who should attend?
NIH staff interested in learning Single Cell RNA-Seq data analysis.